Full Service Dog Wash: Available at both locations!
Let our staff pamper your pup to the ultimate bath! Your dog will be massaged with shampoo and thoroughly conditioned, then dried with clean fresh towels and a doggie blow dryer – – the ultimate doggy bath experience!
Dog Bath Pricing With Boarding/Daycare
Small dogs/Short Haired Dogs ……$25
Medium dogs with less than 1″ long hair ……$30
Large dogs with long hair ……$35
Extra large dogs with very long hair ….$40
Dog Bath Pricing Without Boarding/Daycare (by appointment)
Small dogs/Short Haired Dogs ……$30
Medium dogs with less than 1″ long hair ……$35
Large dogs with long hair ……$40
Extra large dogs with very long hair ….$45
*Please feel free to inquire about what category your dog is in. We have guidelines that can be explained for each price of the dog bath prices.*
*Price increase will take effect 10/1/22
Self Serve Dog Wash
ONLY AT NATRONA HEIGHTS
No appointment necessary… Our facilities are available on a first come, first served walk-in basis. If your dog does not do well with other dogs, or has special needs or conditions, feel free to call us at 724-888-7297 to set up an appointment to come in at a quiet time to assure a good environment for your pup. A clean dog is a happy dog!
Our self-service dog wash includes:
- Elevated tubs or Ground Level Wash Bays – you choose!
- Waterproof aprons
- Shampoo of your choice
- Fluffy towels
- High velocity, pet safe dryer
All dogs are $14.00, regardless of size, coat type, and coat length/condition.
- All dogs must be on a 6-foot or shorter leash or in carriers at all times and under the control of an adult.
- Pets are not to be left unattended at any time.
- Disruptive and/or aggressive dogs may be asked to leave, at management’s discretion.
- Children 16 years old and younger must be attended by and under the supervision of a parent or responsible adult at all times.
- Last wash is ½ hour before closing time (we close at Monday–Friday; and on Saturday and Sunday)
- Important Skunk Policy: To ensure a pleasant environment for all, if your dog is sprayed by a skunk, you must first wash your dog thoroughly at least once at home and pass our “sniff test” before we will allow you to use our facility.
At-Home Skunk Remedy
In a plastic bucket, mix well the following ingredients:
- 1 quart of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
- 1/4 cup of baking soda
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of liquid soap
For very large pets, one quart of tap water may be added to enable complete coverage.
Wash pet promptly and thoroughly with the mixture, working the solution deep into the fur. Leave the solution on for about 5 minutes or until the odor is gone. Some heavily oiled areas may require a “rinse and repeat” washing.
Skunks usually aim for the face, but try to keep the solution out of the eyes – it stings. If you have any cuts on your hands you might want to wear latex gloves for the same reason.
After treatment, thoroughly rinse your pet with tap water.
Pour the spent solution down the drain with running water. NEVER, ever, store mixed solution in a closed bottle, sprayer, etc. Pressure will build up until the container bursts, which can cause severe injury.