Doggy Daycare Hours:
Monday – Friday: 6:30am – 7pm; full or half day *Natrona Heights dropoff must be before 11am*
Saturday: 8am – 6pm; Saturday doggy daycare runs full day June through August.
Outside of those months, 1/2 day doggy daycare is available from 8am – noon.
Sunday: 8am – noon; half day only
What is Doggy Daycare?
Doggy daycare is to your dog what summer camp is to kids! The dogs play with each other in a supervised, high security, indoor/outdoor play yard. Your pup will be assessed for temperament and play style to be sure he/she is a part of the perfect group. The dogs are monitored at all times by our qualified and fun-loving staff. In the event of inclement weather, we play in the indoor play area. In any situation, your pup will have a fun filled, safe and healthy day, and will come home a tired pup at the end of the day!
What else should I know?
Pittsburgh Paws Pet Resort uses turf, concrete and tile in its play areas. In rare situations, a dog may experience discomfort walking and playing on these surfaces, simply because they are not used to it. If your pup has sensitive paws, please let us know and we can apply paw balm at no additional cost.
- ALL VACCINES MUST BE ADMINISTERED BY A CERTIFIED VETERINARIAN. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Bordetella (kennel cough) administered within 6 months*
- DHLPP or DHPP (distemper) administered within 1 year
- Rabies administered within 1-3 years
- Flea & Tick Treatment
- All dogs participating in daycare must be spayed/neutered if over 8 months old.
- QUICK RELEASE COLLAR: All dogs participating in doggy daycare must wear a ‘quick release’ collar. We require this for safety reasons. It is the kind of collar with the black PLASTIC snap-together clasp that can be quickly removed by squeezing the sides together. That way, if any pups get tangled together while wrestling, we can get them apart safely. You can either purchase one from a retail store, or we have them available here at the pet resort for $12-$16.
*If this is your dog’s first dose of the bordetella vaccination, it must be administered by a vet
Doggy Daycare only requires reservations on your pup’s first day! After that, no reservations needed – – Just drop your pooch off at your convenience!
Doggy Day Care Full Day
One Dog ………. $34
Two Dogs ………. $58
Three Dogs ………. $80
Doggy Day Care 1/2 Day*
One Dog ………. $20
Two Dogs ………. $34
Three Dogs ………. $48
10 Day Packages – Full Day
One Dog ………. $306
Two Dogs ………. $522
Three Dogs ………. $720
10 Day Packages – 1/2 Day*
One Dog ………. $180
Two Dogs ………. $306
Three Dogs ………. $432
* 1/2 day is up to 4 hours and can be started at any time. Full day is anything over 4 hours
*Price increase will take effect 10/1/22